How to Activate Amazon Prime on Smart TV?
Amazon.com/mytv - Switch on your Smart TV. Now, on the homepage, go to your Amazon Prime App, or, if you don’t have it then download it from your app store or play store. Now, open the app and go to the sign-in option. You will receive an amazon code, visit www.amazon.com/mytv and enter the amazon activation code on your smartphone or laptop. Now, type in the code and click on the enter option. You will receive a notification on your TV. Enjoy binge-watching your favorite shows.
How to create an amazon prime video account from amazon.com/mytv?
1. Visit Amazon.com in web browser
2. Click on "New to Amazon" to create a new account
3. Enter the required details such as: your name, email, and password.
4. Now click on the “Create Your Amazon Account”.
5. You will get an OTP in verification mail on the registered email address
6. Copy the OTP and enter at Amazon.com and click "Continue"
7. Amazon account is created successfully
How to register Amazon Prime Video service to your Android TV?
1. Using the remote supplied with the Internet device, press the Home button.
2. Select Amazon Video icon located under Featured apps.
3. From the Amazon Video app, select Register on the Amazon website.
4. Write down the amazon activation code provided.
5. Using a computer, go to amazon.com/mytv.
6. Sign-in with an active e-mail address and password or click Create your Amazon account.
7. Use the code written down on step 3 to link the device with the Amazon account. .
8. Select Continue.
9. A confirmation message appears on the TV screen if registration is successful.
10. Select Continue on your TV Amazon Video app to enjoy Amazon Prime Video.
How to activate Amazon Prime on Roku?
1. Open amazon.com/mytv in your browser.
2. Enter your login details to log in to your Amazon Prime video account.
3. A new screen will open which will ask for the “Amazon Prime Verification Code”.
4. Here you need to enter the verification code or registration code which you get earlier.
5. Clicks on confirm code and then click on “Register device”.